There is so much I want to say about this project. But I'm finding it hard to get the words out.
The quilt fits a full or queen bed. I made a label for the back which I framed with the camouflage material and decorated with the uniform buttons - I am not showing this label the information seemed too personal. I also made a little fairy for the daughter.
I put a lot of effort into the details. Matching my seams, free motion quilting and some fancy corners.
I really hope that the family enjoys the quilt. I feel truly honored to have been able to do this project for them.
Please do not forget about the charity I Spy quilt - we are still looking for scrap fabric donations.