'what if lots of people sent me I Spy scraps
and then we auctioned the quilt off for charity'
So this is my plan.
- To make 2 quilts - one boy themed & one girl themed.
- The quilts will be bigger than a toddler but under a twin sized quilt. Suitable for either a toddler bed, twin bed or to use as a play mat on the floor or picnic blanket outside.
- I will accept any donations of any scraps that are suitable for an I Spy blanket. Anyone who donates fabric to the project will be listed on each each post about this project & appropriate link to a blog if applicable.
- I would like each square to have an identifiable object in them. Here is some fabric I quickly found today. Hopefully you will be able to spot the answers to the following questions:
- Can you spy the cow?
- Can you spy the green bird?
- Can you spy the red ladybugs?
- Can you spy the rabbit jumping over the moon?
- Can you spy the blue bird?
- Can you spy three rabbits?
- Squares should be cut exactly 4" x 4" with a ruler & rotary cutter. If you do not have a rotary cutter please cut your squares large and I will trim them down.
- I would like to include a little list of everything that is on the quilt to help the new owners play I Spy with the quilt.
- The quilts will be finished and auctioned off after Thanksgiving 2013. They will be packed & posted to the winners in December - just in time for Christmas.