Thursday, December 10, 2009

A look back on 2009

Where has 2009 gone?

Here are a few little highlights of my year.
I haven't achieved as much as I would like crafting wise - but the year been SO fulfilling in many other ways. I was so scared of becoming a mother - but now I can't imagine life without (what I consider to be - although I might be biased) the most lovely, peachy cheeked little girl ever (no no - I'm not biased at all!)

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season and best wishes for what I hope will be an exciting 2010 for all of us.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've had a fabulous creative year! Do hope you all have a wonderful Christmas:)

hetty said...

You have created perhaps the most beautiful thing of all this year!

At Home Mommy Knits said...

Wishing you many holiday wishes!

periwinkle said...

I agree with Hetty, there is no bigger creation than a child -- happy holidays to you all.... just check out those little smiles on Christmas morning.. hugs

silverpebble said...

Just look at her - you've created the best thing of all (plus some other hand-made lovelies). Congratulations on such a wonderful year.

Unknown said...

happy new year. sadly i never know where all my time goes.:(

Bumpkin Hill said...

you are certainly not biased, she is a little darling and you are doing a wonderful job as Mum :) I tried to send you an email, but it got returned. How funny that we were both in St Albans, small world! Wishing you a very Happy Christmas, Catherine x

Sue said...

You've had a very eventful year. Happy holidays to your whole little family. We look forward to more crafts and more of baby bunny in the new year.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ally Jay said...

What a wonderful year for you.Hope 2010 is just as good