Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bunnies and Bears

The post arrived yesterday and it was quite the most exciting delivery I have had in a while.

My Christmas cards arrived from Catherine at Bumpkin Bears. Catherine's handmade bears are so gorgeous and perfect and I have totally fallen for all the beautiful drawings she is now sharing with us.
AND a huge parcel of trim (seriously there is so many lovely pieces - all as beautiful as the other ... ... although the pink bunny trim did catch my eye!) came from Anne at Bunny Hill Designs - as well as a lovely card congratulating me on the bump and a dear little bunny named Flora ...... who will be a perfect addition to that very meager bunny collection I have ;-)

The knitting goes on ...

8 comments:

Jennie said...

That bunny is so gorgeous!!

Bumpkin Hill said...

awww I'm delighted to see my cards arrived for you :) Creating these illustrations got me into the festive spirit and I've just put photos of a new Christmas bear onto my blog :) I love your Flora bunny - too sweet.
Beary Hugs, Catherine xx

LizzieJane said...

What lovely goodies, the bunny is just to cute!

Ally Jay said...

Belated congratulations on your bump, what fun times ahead for you and with host of bunnie baby watchers by your side as well.
Daisy's favourite book when she was little was about a bunny called Flora, who looks exactly like your Flora. The book was Flora's Blanket by Debi Gilori and I stil know all the words to it!

silverpebble said...

That is such a lovely bear sketch and a sweet sweet bunny. What lovely crafty goodies too!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous bear picture , needs to be framed and put in a nursery me thinks :-).... love fluffy Flora too. Hope you are keeping ok?
Lisa x

susan said...

what a sweet bun bear!

Jessica Rodarte said...

i have so much catching up to do on your blog! i love these trims... so many pretty colors in there!