But I really have been a bit busy - the kind of busy where you collapse into bed each night wondering where the day has gone. Repeat this endlessly - and occasionally cry about it ;-) So to recap this is what I have been up to:
- Packed and moved - twice - or was it three times? - I lost count - it feels like six.
- Lived (pregnant) in a 300 sq ft studio apartment above a garage with husband, small toddler and a dog while we renovated the house (noise and dust like you would not believe).
- Moved into not yet completed renovated house (heavily heavily pregnant).
- Attempted to unpack and arrange furniture before baby arrived while drilling, painting etc still went on around us.
- Had baby#2 (after 2 months of 'false' labor - Note: there is nothing 'false' about false labor).
- Continued renovation and continued to unpack while looking after two adorable and much loved small children.
- Eventually (very recently) managed to unpack Bernie and felt a renewed level of happiness - even though I was only mending husbands shorts and g-diaper covers.
- Begged, pleaded and cajoled baby to nap at the same time as small toddler so I could have a small amount of time to myself each day.
- Won the nap battle with baby - hurrah!!
- Took a deep breath.
- Decided to make this tea party set.
The set consists of a picnic mat, an apron, a tea towel, a tea cosy, 6 napkins and 6 party hats.I embellished with pink ribbon and lace.
Party hats ready?
What a fine tea party! The cupcakes are from my Cupcake Tutorial made back in May 2008 - I must make more of those.
Anyone remember the knitted Bunny Picnic? ... I can't believe that was back in May 2008 ... time just rushes by.